Massage in London - Massage Therapy in London
Home and office visit: SE, SW, W, N, NW, NE, E
“There is no instrument more precise than the human hand”- Socrates
Massage is a gentle, touch therapy that can relieve pain and bring balance to your life. If you are getting a massage London at Roman Therapy, prepare to clear your calendar for the rest of the day or week.
Massage is not a substitute for medical care but it can reduce or eliminate the need for medication or surgery.
Massage therapy will calm your nervous system and gives you more energy. It will relieve many types of muscle tightness, especially the back
and neck area, where most of us store tension.
Many of today's health problems arise from stress. Because stress upsets the delicate, integral balance of all your body's functions, regaining this balance requires a holistic approach.
Massage in London has many wide-ranging benefits that affect both our bodies and our minds. Almost everyone can safely receive bodywork of one type or another.
Touch is multi-faceted and different for each person. The benefits of receiving qualified, respectful, safe touch should not be under-estimated.
Enjoy a massage therapy in a clean, comfortable and peaceful environment.
My goal is to help you feel both renewed and refreshed after a visit. Massage London is stress-relief, massage treatments that concentrate on sensitive areas of the neck, back and arms.
Regular massage therapy session help you recover quickly and stay injury free.
Why London massage?
* Opening up blood vessels, improving circulation and relieving congestion,
* Restoring full range of motion to your body, increasing flexibility and decreasing pain and discomfort,
* Increasing the blood supply and nutrition to muscles,
* Helping over come harmful fatigue, resulting from strenuous exercise or injury,
* Improving muscle tone and helping to prevent or delay muscular atrophy resulting from inactivity,
* Boosting and strengthening the immune system,
* Decreasing blood pressure by relieving stress and promoting relaxation,
* Increasing circulation, which means faster healing and recovery from injury (and also glowing, healthier skin),
* Decreasing inflammation, which helps to relieve pain,
* Relieving the discomforts of pregnancy, including pain, swelling, gas, constipation, and heartburn,
* Increasing range of motion, mobility, and flexibility,
* Encouraging the muscles to relax and lengthen, relieving tightness, tension and toxins,
* Improving circulation of the blood flow from extremities back to the heart, carrying nutrients and oxygen to organs and muscles,
* Encouraging the release of endorphins that reduce pain and produce a feeling of well-being and calmness.
List of areas covered:
Massage Central London: Bayswater, Belgravia, Chelsea, Green Park, Holland Park, Holborn, Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Maida Vale, Mayfair, Pimlico, Queen's Park, St. John's Wood, Soho, and Westminster
Massage North London: Camden, Euston, Finchley, Hampstead, Highgate, Kentish Town, Kings Cross, Islington, Maida Vale, Stoke Newington, St. Pancras and Wembley
Massage South London: Brixton, Brockley, Beckenham, Bromley, Bexley, Balham, Clapham Junction,Clapham North, Clapham South, Clapham, Catford, Carshalton, Croydon, Denmark Hill, East Dulwich, West Dulwich, Dulwich Village, Earsfield, Dulwich, Earsfield, Forest Hill, Greenwich, Herne Hill, Lambeth, Lewisham, London Bridge, New Cross Peckham, Penge, Purley, Streatham, the South Bank, Southwark, Tooting, Tulse Hill, Wandsworth and Wimbledon
Massage West London: Acton, Brentford, Chiswick, Ealing, Fulham, Hammersmith, Hampton, Isleworth, Kew, Kingston, Putney, Richmond, Teddington
Massage East London: Beckton, Bethnal Green, Bow, Docklands Shoreditch, Forest Gate, Mile End, Leyton, Whitechapel, West Ham, Walthamstow and Stratford